Find your right fit using this Size Chart
|Size||Chest (inches)||Shoulder (inches)||Sleeves (inches)||Length (inches)|
|XS||40″ (101.60cm)||18″ (45.7cm)||25.5″ (64.77cm)||25.5″ (64.77cm)|
|S||42″ (106.68cm)||18.5″ (47cm)||26″ (66.04cm)||26″ (66.04cm)|
|M||44″ (117.76cm)||19″ (48.2cm)||26.5″ (cm)||26″ (66.04cm)|
|L||46″ (116.84cm)||19.5″ (49.9cm)||27″ (68.58cm)||27″ (68.58cm)|
|XL||48″ (122.92cm)||20″ (50.8cm)||27″ (68.58cm)||27″ (68.58cm)|
|XXL||50″ (127.00cm)||20.5″ (52cm)||27.5″ (69.85cm)||27.5″ (69.85cm)|
|3XL||52″ (132.08cm)||21″ (53.3cm)||27.5″ (69.85cm)||28″ (71.12cm)|
|4XL||54″ (137.16cm)||21.5″ (54.61cm)||28″ (71.12cm)||28.5″ (72.39cm)|
|5XL||56″ (142.24cm)||22″ (55.88cm)||28″ (71.12cm)||29″ (73.66cm)|
How To Measure
Your Ultimate Jacket and Pant Measurement Guide
A quintessential item in any wardrobe and a key layering piece, a well-fitting jacket or coat is what you need to look sharp and stay comfortable. But how to measure jacket and pant sizes for your leather suit?
Before you use a jacket size calculator or refer to a men’s or women’s jacket size chart, you will always need a handful of body measurements.
In this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through how to take these vital measurements correctly to find the perfect fit for your leather suit. Let’s get started.
Things To Note:
In order to take perfect body measurements, you will be needing a non-stretchable cloth measuring tape, pen, and paper to take note of your measurements, and someone to help you in getting measured.
Make sure you are wearing snug pants and a well-fitted t-shirt without any additional layers over it. Stand up straight and stay relaxed; don’t tuck in your tummy or push out.
Neck Measurement: How To Measure Neck For Jacket?
- Place the tape measure around the circumference of your neck and place your index and middle finger below the tape measure to allow some ease. This will give you your neck measurement.
Shoulders Measurement: How To Measure Shoulder For Jacket?
- Position the tape on top of your shoulders and measure from the edge of the left shoulder across the back of the neck continuing to the edge of the right shoulder.
Sleeves Measurement: How To Measure Sleeve Length For Jacket?
- Place the tape measure at the edge of your shoulder and guide it down your arm, finishing at the wrist of your desired length.
Biceps Measurement: How To Measure Biceps For Jacket?
- Measure the circumference of your bicep, which is the fullest part of your upper arm.
Chest or Bust Measurement: How To Measure Chest Size For Jacket?
- Measure the circumference by wrapping the tape around the fullest part of the chest or bust for an accurate measurement. Ensure that the tape is level all the way around.
Natural Waist Measurement: How To Measure Upper Waist For Jacket
- The natural waist or upper waist is the smallest area of the waist, usually an inch or two above the belly button. It can also be located easily by bending toward one side. Measure the circumference around this area to get your upper waist measurement.
Lower Waist Measurement: How To Measure Lower Waist For Jacket
- Unlike the natural waist, the lower waist is measured at the widest part of the waist, typically at the belly button or just below. Locate this area and measure the circumference around it to get your lower waist measurement.
Center Back Measurement: How To Measure Length Of Jacket?
- The best way to determine the length of your jacket is to get your center back measurement. Place the tape at the center back of your neck or shoulder blade and guide the tape vertically to the center point of your waist or to where you need your hemline to end.
Hips Measurement: How To Measure Hips For Jacket
- For jackets longer in length that rest on the widest part of your hip, measure the circumference around the fullest part of your hips.
Wrist Measurement: How To Measure Wrist For Jacket Sleeves
- The sleeves are tapered to the wrist, which is the narrowest part of the sleeve. Measure the circumference of your wrist just above your wrist bone to obtain your wrist measurement.
Sleeve Inseam Measurement: How To Measure Inseam For Jacket
- To measure your inseam, wear a jacket that has the right sleeve length for you. Place one end of the measuring tape along the inside edge where it meets the armscye and extend it down to the sleeve hem to determine the sleeve inseam for the jacket.
Waist Measurement: How To Measure Waist For Pants?
- Measure your waist circumference at the natural waistline, typically an inch or two above the belly button.
Hips Measurement: How To Measure Hips For Pants?
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure a comfortable fit.
Thigh Measurement: How To Measure Thighs For Pants?
- Measure the circumference of the thigh, typically at the widest part.
Inseam Measurement: How To Measure Inseam For Pants?
- Measure from the crotch down to the desired length of your pants.
With these measurements, you have all the essentials for a well-fitting leather suit, including the jacket and pants. These instructions ensure accurate body measurements to help you find the best-fitting ensemble, whether it’s an available size or one tailored specifically to your needs.
It’s also important to always check the measuring unit on a sizing chart. Most commonly, a jacket size chart in the US is in inches due to the imperial system, while in European countries and the UK, it’s usually in centimeters. Be sure to verify which unit